CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Living Situation. As it Currently Stands

Ok. I had roommates Ben and Jason. Ben moved out, Jason told an old roommate of his that a room opened up. Friend of Jasons moves in. Yesterday. I still have not met the guy, but last night. My friends came over. Both my roommates doors were closed and it didn't look like their lights were on, so we figured they were all asleep. My friends were mad because they hoped to see whether he was good looking or not. I'm just hoping he's normal. So we decide to go get a cake from Albertsons and we go and eat it in my kitchen. After Anna and Annie decide to try some 3 year old Day Quil, it was time for them all to leave. We have a door partitioning the three bedrooms and the living room/kitchen. (i hope partitioning is the right word) So Anna, Cyd and myself open that door to go to my room to get Anna's keys. She pushes open the door and we see my new roommate entering or exiting his room. Anna, not thinking, tries pushing the door open while its shutting so she can get a look at him. My roommate notices what she is doing, and forces it, very loudly, shut. Great first impression. And in an hour I'll be going to church with both Jason and his friend... 

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

this story is still SO funny!

I want to see your resolutions!

Anonymous said...

Putting "not thinking" after the word anna is redundant. The 2nd definition of anna is "not thinking," right after "completely deranged."
Look it up.

Gavin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my hell drew that was the worlds greatest thing you could have ever said right then.