CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is what I

I hate being a plan B. After living the plan C lifestyle from time to time, ive been able to pick up whenever I'm being used as a plan B and I dont know why I allow myself to think its ok. But ill tell you. Its always great when you are in the middle of doing something, and someone tries to use you as their plan B and you get to tell them you cant, leaving them stranded. Its so good. I feel like a hypocrite though, because ive used people as a plan B, but you get caught up in it sometimes, having friends. And it doesnt feel like a big deal when youre the one who has all these different options and such. I dont know. ok, moving along and keeping it short.


I want a snuggie. I know they are impractical and i hate the commercial to death, but they go about it all way too dramatically. I think theyre cool! Plus, it would save me at least 30 bucks in place of the "Eternal Peace and Happiness" robe that i am required to get.

(I joke sometimes)

Also, the three of you who read this, tell me of any blogs that you love reading. I want to read more and i have no clue what or who to look for on this.

ALSO! I made friends with a guy from Germany! Just thought id mention it. Heiko is his name. Can a name get any more awesome?

2 comments:

Allie said...

Haha. Shut it. I realized that right when I wrote "Steak" but I couldn't figure out how to spell it correctly, so I left it. So in your honor, I will correct my egregious spelling error. :)

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my hair!

Kelsea said...

SNUGGIE!!!!!!!!!! haha those commercials make me laugh so hard! hahah oh gavin love your guts.