CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nothing Interesting

Well. This weekend. Was fun. It feels like every day is mashing in with the next and I am starting to lose days from my memory. That sentence doesnt make sense but i dont care. It just feels like time is going by so much faster and its messing with my brain. Anyways.


Friday. I somehow ended up in a High School dance group that we werent invited to be in. And we danced. Yes. Me. Danced. Ive said it before. I dance like an old man trying to dance like ellen. Its messed up. But it was fun. Then we made some freaking good muddy buddies. Drove kids home. Drove back to apt. and LIFE WAS SAVED BY A SMART DEER! And went to bed.

Saturday. Woke up late. Helped Kelsea because I'm just such a nice friend...Right kelsea my dear? Got hair did. Went to say hi to my mom. Went to visit Caitlin. Went to my apt. Played one song on Rock Band. Got doughnuts. Went to Mr. Springville (which sucked). Went to Cyd's. Got ambushed by Kate. Ate doughnuts. Drank Milk. Went to Apt. Watched The Strangers (Still one of the best, scariest movies ive ever seen and i love it. but i hate it at the same time) Drove them home. 

It honestly feels like these last two days, was one afternoon. Like, sleep isnt relative. I forget everything that happens between 12:00 AM and like...3:00 PM. I know this isnt a good thing.

Also. I need to find a job, to compensate for the fact that i might only take two classes this semester... dont tell anyone...kelsea...

4 comments:

Kelsea said...

haha. i really appreciated your help gav. i finally got a camera.i dont even remember what it was because i was just so sick of getting one. hopefully its good. and it wont come for like five days so i hope i dont need it until then. haha love you dear. and its ok two classes is more than ok. better then none? yup

Gavin said...

That was probably so difficult for you to type.

Allie said...

Muddy Buddies! Yum.. I'm glad you encountered one of approximately five smart deer in the world out of however many hundreds of thousands. Haha.

I like your playlist, friend.

Oh, and I want to come see the apartamente. Like soon.

Gavin said...

Oh my gosh i forgot you havent seen it STILL! You guys should stop by after work. its practically on the way!