CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Night

Nights are weird.


Emotions are always twisted at night and my perception is totally off. This goes for me at least. My mind is more open, and everything in my brain is way more sensitive to everything around me. I like it, but i hate it. Everything's better, but everything sucks. I have no clue how to explain. But i feel like this almost every night.  This sounds super emo. I do this a lot. I just never how to put from my brain onto here. HAHAHA im making NO sense.

I watched Lost though tonight. It was a good start to the season.

Also, one of those little ring things that go on the side of shoes, like that keep that tiny hole an open circle, it fell off on my right shoe.

5 comments:

DiaNe said...

I hear you on the night thing. I am well-equipped for deep discussion and debate after midnight. Something about it...my mind is clearer and more sensitive to truth. Emo enough for you?

My condolences concerning the shoe.

Kelsea said...

which shoe!!! not the purple ring?!!

Gavin said...

NO! the purple ring is secure.

Allie said...

Don't you know the Holy Ghost goes to bed at midnight? ;)

I'm the same way.

Gavin said...

The holy ghost isnt allowed to go to bed!