CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Music Video/Picture Time

Going to do a music video. To one of the three following songs. Done all alone people. Im scared that it will turn out way cheesey and horrible, but its a goal ok? be supportive.


Dear Maria, by All Time Low
There Was No Thief, by Relient K or
Sleazy Wednesday, by Jack's Mannequin

Hope it doesnt turn out horrible.


Also. Im determined to get on the trail I walk and take pictures of this winter greatness while its still freaking here. I want to take pictures of winter twice. and i have to hurry the freak up. Keep reminding me to do so if i dont within the next couple of weeks because i have to do this.

Um. i dont know why i did this. Good goals for me to be reminded of through my blog i guess.

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

if you type your goals for the world (your blog followers) to see, then it's like you're glued to them. They're out there. Staring down at you.

If this music video is anything like the others I've seen, you should be expecting some...male callers telling you how great it is--and how great YOU were in it.