CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another

Just a quick sum up of last night because it was out of control.


I picked up Anna, then drove Kelsea home (fool thought she needed to sleep) then we went to get Cyd. Then we just. drove everywhere there is to drive. Got hot chocolate. Went to annas, ate grilled cheese. so good. got threatened by cyd almost died. Then went home. I got to bed at 6. It was craaaazy.

I block things from my memory. When something bothers me, or something happens that I feel like was unfair or just, awful. I totally block it. Im grateful for it sometimes, but then I realize. Im blocking parts of my life that are crucial for like, I dont know. I was just looking through some pictures on facebook (ha, yeah, still attached to facebook) and i just stopped at this one picture and stared at it for 5 minutes. Remembering things. Good things. Things i miss and wish i still had, but immediately following came all the bad things. And i remember why i blocked that memory in the first place. I should delete all this haha i dont want to be emo annoying kid. But i can treat this like a journal all i want ha.

4 comments:

DiaNe said...

Stop hiding who you are. If you're "emo", own it. Roll with it. Define it yourself, don't let the world put you in a box.

I agree about crucial moments in life. The hard stuff is totally not worth it if you don't learn something from it.

Gavin said...

Are you asking me to come out of the emo closet? what would my mother think if she thought i was emo! Id have to ralley against prop 17 with all the other emos.

Kelsea said...

gavin your not emo. your more philosophical. your concentrating on the wrong connotations

Gavin said...

hahaha um. i just decided that my comment from january 28th is funny.