CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Day

Today was. Long. For me at least.


I woke up at 8. on a day off. yeah it was a big deal. I was at my parents house at 9 and me, Hayden, Connor, and my Dad went to the Auto Show up in Salt Lake. We have been going to this thing every year, and i always enjoy going, even though i dont care about cars at all. I just like doing it with my dad.

After that we drove home around 12:00 (BY THE WAY, i ate a REAL breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. at appropriate times for the past FOUR DAYS! Once again, thats a big deal) I said hi to my mom and i left to Missy and Allie's to drive off to the Sundance Film Festival. We got there at around 2:30 and got in line for standby tickets for the movie Adventureland with Kristen Stewart and some other kids. There are a lot of SNL characters in it and i know its going to be hilarious. We got our numbers, and went to dinner. After making a dash for shuttle busses and navigating our way through the busy roads, we made it back in line to receive our tickets. We asked this one girl in line what we do and she was just like, "Get in the back of the line." Allie calmly replied, "No i think we line up in numerical order with what it says on our card." (we were 53-55, relatively close to the front of the line) The girl responds with, "No, because we have been waiting in line since 5:45 which is when you SHOULD have been here." i got so pissed because it was like 5:55 and i got so angry i was about to say something more rude, but i just said, "Whatever i dont care." And walked right in front of her and earned my spot in line a good 50 people in front of her :) I hated her though, and i wish i would have said something like, "Yeah well you have greasy hair and you shouldnt be wearing yellow it makes you look fat you freak." But i didnt because it was just an angry impulse for her being so mean. In the end, we didnt get in. They let 1-50 in. so we were 6 away. But its ok. I plan on seeing Adventureland when it comes out anyways. But it was still a fun day. We saw Zooey D. From Yes Man and Elf. And the black cop from Reno 911, also im pretty sure i saw Robin Williams.

We got back at around 8 and i met up with anna. We got a coke, and went to find cyd. We found her at a party so we went to the party. Ate fruit by the foot. froot? do they spell it wrong? I think they do. Its on the counter i should go check... I cant get up. Then we just left and i got home at 11 and it was just. a long day. but i feel healthy. i didnt know food could do this. OH YEAH. dougnuts. ate those too. and now im not tired. which is way messed up. ok. gavin, when you see this, write about the night before tonight because it was crazy messed up.


3 comments:

DiaNe said...

I love your stream-of-consciousness writing style. It's like a tour of Gavin's mind (I wore a seatbelt).

Way to give her a helping of her own bitchiness. People like that should be at the back of every line. Ever.

Allie said...

I liked hearing our POV on this day. It's crazy how people have their own lives and do things before and after the moments you are with them. You went full-throttle that day. Woah.

Allie said...

*I meant "your POV". Jeez.