CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions/Outcome

Well, big surprise, my new roommate (Ian, his name is) did not come to church with me and Jason today. So I still have not met him. Also, I'm convinced he's scared that I'm some giant freak because after i came home, got dressed and made my exit, I heard his door opening right as my back was turned from his door. I turn around to friendly meet him, and, while the door is STILL SWINGING OPEN, he is gone. Disappeared behind his door most likely. I'm getting concerned. 


Also. For the sake of Diane's sanity, I came up with several new years resolutions. I just hope I can accomplish at LEAST one. My 2008 resolution was to be less judge mental. I honestly was able to keep my resolution. I feel like I did a good job. Praise my accomplishment. I don't judge people on appearance, and rarely first impressions. This year I'm going for a more straight forward resolution.

Stop lying to myself- I rarely do things I tell myself I need to do. If I tell myself I need to wake up at 7 AM, i'll wake up at 7, and reset my alarm for 10. I want to stop telling myself to do something I know i probably wont do. Its making me doubt myself.

Read the Book of Mormon before Summer- I've already read it all the way through, but the first time i did it i did it just because my parents told me i needed to. This time im doing it because i want to. Which brings me to my third resolution.

Doing/being the things/person that I want to do/be- Pretty self explanatory haha.

3 comments:

Kelsea said...

proud of you.

DiaNe said...

you weren't "judge mental" all last year? I can understand not being judgmental, but you weren't judge crazy? I pride myself on being a crazy judge all year!

(note: this might only be funny to English majors).

If he doesn't come out of his room for three days straight and you start to smell something rank, call the police. But first take his stuff. Just the valuables.

Gavin said...

HAHAHAHAHA freak diane, always pointing out my grammatical errors. All i know is that when i typed "Judgemental" it put a red line underneath it. So i hesitated ok?

Hes been in there for a day and a half. keep your fingers crossed for 36 more hours and the smell of flesh, maybe ill get something out of this situation after all.