CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Im off.

Well im at my parents house right now writing this blog. I have to leave to the airport at 6:30 in the morning. Waking up at 6. I dont know what the freaking deal was with today. I just was so stressed about having everything. The dumb part is, if you have clothes. you pretty much have everything. But no. thats the tip of the iceberg when it comes to freaking me

Shall i name all of my freaking toiletries? :
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Floss
Hair crap
Natures Cure Cream
Natures Cure Pills
Electrical Shaver
Tongue Cleaner...yeah
Ear Cleaners
Face Soap
Lotion
Shampoo
Deoderant
Certain Dry
Cologne
Retainer
Hair Straigtner
Blow Dryer

........... yeah.......

So i have all of that. Then i had to make sure i packed my best shirts. I have to look good while im over there. I brought 5 pants. Church clothes. And warm attire. Cameras, all my electronic stuff. man im weird.

Man im just so damn anxious! I dont know why! Ive wanted to get out of Utah and experience the real world in Jersey and now i get to. But its like, its been so built up im just. I dont know. Im more excited than nervous. Way more excited. I just need to get through with the airport and ill be in good shape i think. Im not nervous about meeting Brian, just nervous about the situation.

Well wish me luck. In 24 hours ill probably be laying awake in Brians basement trying to fall asleep, I'll probably be posting a blog, in response to this one. About how i had nothing to worry about. Why must we experience THIS part of the experience? Its never as bad as you intend in the end.

0 comments: