CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 8

Longest. Day.


I really have never known a day like this to exist. Like i feel like i have not slept for like 5 days. I know that sounds like an exaggeration, but i really feel like that exactly.

Me and Brian woke up at 5 this morning (that is 2 in the morning in san diego remember)

Got to the airport at 7. We accidentally had to drive through brooklyn, but i was ok with it because i think its creepy and crazy haha.

Said goodbye to Brian. It really was pretty sad. I really do consider him one of my best friends and this last week has been one of my all time favorite weeks of my life. Thats not a joke. Such a good experience. Me and brian plan to meet up at least one more time before my mission, so its cool.

Chilled in the airport. Ok so i wasnt seriously considering upgrading to first class, but i thought id ask to see how much it would cost, the mexican lady looks at my ticket, and literally tosses it back to me and said, you cant upgrade. Freaking i laughed at her and walked away but i was weirded out. Then i was just like chillin at the terminal, and a BIRD LANDED NEXT TO ME! I really have never believed more that i was hallucinating. I was out of it.

Got on the plane, sat next to freaking russians, which was cool until the one that sat next to me had baaad BO. I could NOT sleep. I dont know why. But i just sat and watched Benjamin Button then played this FREAKING TRIVIA GAME THATS RIDICULOUS! OK! BUT LISTEN TO WHAT I LEARNED THATS HILARIOUS! Guess who invented the thermometer.....GUESSES?! ok hurry and guess..... it was Professor Allbutt HAHAHAHAHA ALLBUTT! HAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE THEY USED TO GO IN YOUR BUTT! HAHAHA oh my freak. that was probably too far. But i really would have loled if i found that out in front of people.

Landed at 11:30 in San Diego. DO YOU GET THAT! I TOOK OFF AT 8:30 AN IT WAS A 6 HOUR FLIGHT! Time stood still. I do not approve. 

Got McDonalds. Ha.

My family wasnt going to get in until 1 so i just like, had to sit by baggage claim. (IS THAT REALLY HOW BAGGAGE IS SPELT! It looks freaking weird)

Met up, got our rental cars, drove to the San Diego zoo IMMEDIATELY! So freaking hard to stay in a positive mood.

So we stayed at the zoo till six because thats when it closed. Then we went to our hotel to just kind of unload.

SAW A DRUG DEAL GO DOWN! OK this is what happened. This like, dude walked by us while we were waiting outside the Hard Rock and you could tell he was messed up on drugs from the way he walked and it was creepy. So he crosses the street to where this homeless guy is, says some stuff to him, then the HOMELESS guy hands a bunch of bills to the man, and then the man gave the homeless guy something. Then the homeless guy shoved it down his throat. So messed up.

Then we went to dinner at Hard Rock. Ordered this macarroni thing. It was good. I ate almost all of it.

Thennnnnn we checked out the hotel. Its supposed to be like super trendy and like chill and hip. It kind of is, but ive seen cooler. 

And then we watched TV with Devyn, she is my freaking favorite, and put her to bed. 

Now im watching TV with reagan looking forward to sleep. This day. Was a million years. So excited to go home on Sunday. 

Love you all to freaking death.

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

couple things:

-long flights and BO sadly go hand-in-hand
-I will never go to McDonalds with you. Ever.
-I hate airport goodbyes.
-Hallucinating is never a good sign.
-Nothing is more upsetting than hearing something really funny and not being able to share it with anyone.
-Often, the "really funny" things are the result of a lack of sleep.
-It seems rude to refer to your father as a "homeless guy"
-TV solves everything.

Anna Wolf said...

hallucinating is actually a really good sign. and gavin, it's starting to make me sick how often you go to mcdonalds.

Kelsea said...

no joke i have seen birds in an airport too. funny