CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 5

Fireflies. My life is complete. I did this one thing on facebook like in December and one of my 25 things was that one of my biggest goals was to write a song so i could put it on Myspace. Its not done yet, but me and Brian are about half way done with a dang good song. I really think its legitimately good. But we did a cover to White Horse by Taylor Swift and its super good. Alright anyways. Here is what was done today.


Woke up from the kitchen construction people again. Wasnt too awful. It was pouring so we had already planned on today being a chill day anyways, so it worked nicely.

Brians mom offered to take us out to Lunch. Shes a way nice person and a good mom. We went to this like, Thai/French restaurant. It was surprisingly good. 

After that we came home and did the cover of White Horse.

Then we went to see Year One. It was alright. I dont think id pay to see it again. I laughed out loud a couple times though.

Then we went to this Chinese Buffet called East Star. Best chinese buffet ive ever been too. Craziest asians worked there. But i love em. My fortune said exactly this, "You will be fortunate in everything you do." Yeah. Thats right.

Then we went back home and worked on our own song. be ready to hear it guys.

Then we went to the place to see fire flies. Its down all these residential areas and then theres a small clearing that goes into the forest until you make it to this little bridge over a small creek. it was super cool. The night was so foggy and like, man i wish my camera would cooperate because it all looked amazing. I loved the weather today. It looked so good for everything. Yeah, so we each caught a fire fly and smashed it and smeared it on our arms so it could glow! i wished i could catch tons and make a lamp out of them, but not many were out. It was totally the high light of my night.

Then we got McDonalds. It was good. I was happy.

Another successful day. Dang happy.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DiaNe said...

Three things:

1. East Star sounds funny if you say it thinking, "Easter"
2. Year One NEEDS to be funnier than a few laughs. I have put too much hope in that film
3. You say "Then we smashed them and smeared them on our arms" far too casually. Ew.