CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

DAY 13! END OF TRIP!

IM HOME! I have made it home. I had a good day of traveling and i just made it home and life is just good today for right now and its good.


Alright today, went like THIS! Last time ill say that!

Woke up

Went to breakfast

Went swimming

Packed

Left

Said goodbye to Fergusons

Flew home

Got picked up by anna and cyd and i love them for it

Went to Gateway, almost ate there, then ate at Olive Garden. It was good. 

Went back to apt. and sat and watched John and Kate Plus 8 while cyd and anna admired Gwen Stefani.

They left

I unpacked. 

Glad to be home.

PICTURES NEXT TIME!

1 comments:

Rissa said...

Gavin, I want you to know how much I love you, and it makes me happy to hear that you are happy. You are the best son, and I am so blessed to be your mother. I love you!!!