CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 10

I dont care that these titles are boring. Ive started a cycle and im going to finish it.


We woke up early today. 8:30. got to sea world at 10

Did. Everything. There.

We went to all the like, show things that they have.

Ate food.

Took pictures.

Saw all the fish.

Stuck my hand up a freaking stink rays mouth.

Rode the rides.

Played with Siblings.

Played with Nieces.

Got wet.

Was happy.

Got hyper.

Danced.

Ran.

Played games.

Went home at 9:30

Talked to my sister.

And here I am. Today was one of the most eventful days and yet i have no major stories. I find that weird. Ill post pictures though all when i get home. yay for home.

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

did you ask Mr Stingray if you could put your hand down his mouth? I bet he didn't like it.