CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 9

First full day in San Diego. I got, so much sleep. I needed it. I would not have made it through the day. Reagan wasnt feeling well so we slept in for a while. I got in a full 12 hours. ha


So today wasnt too eventful

We got up, got dressed and ready and stuff.

Watched some tv and hung out at the hotel until 3

Went to the Beach for an hour, i was not in agreement with such a short visit. I got some alright pictures though. I liked Jersey's beach more.

Then we went to dinner at this small outdoor restaurant. It was nice and dang good. I have this thing where if there is Chicken Marsala on the menu at a restaurant im not familiar with, ill order it. Just so i can compare it to the Chicken Marsala at Magleby's which is one of my all time favorite meals. ha

Thennn, we just came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance. I missed last weeks and im pissed about it. Tonights only had like 3 cool dances. Lame. But at least i didnt miss it.

Reagan has some sort of rash and shes at the hospital, so i guess ill get ready for bed and then go to it. See ya.

I DID NOT GO TO MCDONALDS TODAY!

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

No McDonalds = good
Boring blog titles = bad