CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 11

Eleven days, 5 states. Its been a long vacation. 


I guess im in Phoenix right now. I like it here, but even at night. its 12:45 and its like, too hot. Its so warm that you dont feel comfortable being out there. That is when i do not approve. Tomorrow is the temple and im going to be outside in a black church shirt... Today was good. for the eleventh boring time. Here is how my day went.

Woke up and went straight to IHOP

Got on the road to Phoenix

Got in an argument about government with my brother and how he is convinced that we are headed for the worst future of our lives and if every single american doesnt start forming a revolution we will be overrun by our government and we will be living in boxes after the government bombs all of America's major cities......

Listened to music

Texted lots.

Got to Phoenix and said hi to my grandparents. My grandpa had to put his dog Happy down today. He may have loved that dog more than he loves my grandma (funny joke) (but seriously) it was 15 years old and he was just....he wasnt very happy anymore. HA! pun. But yeah he needed to die. But it was sad to not have him around at the house.

Brothers went swimming, i went to the hospital with Reagan and my Mom. It looks like a viral infection! wahoo! but she'll be fine, and so will everyone she has come in contact with over the last 3 days.

Then we ate Pizza. 

I got to play piano!

We went to Transformers 2. I liked it fine, but i dont think ill pay to see it again.

And that. is. it. ALMOST HOME!