CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good.

Life has just been so good recently. Way good. Ive just been happy and upbeat for a while. Hope the same goes for all of you blog followers of mine who follows my blog for reasons unknown to me ha.


Im in vegas and having a good time with my sister and brother in law. Waking up at 9 is good for me. I should try it more often, and eat like, breakfast and stuff. Morgan and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon, like after dinner-ish. Hopefully we get home in good time because im going to have to get a bunch of crap ready. I have to get laundry started.... i forgot. crap ok and i have to go to my rents house and get....crap i have to get something. I KNOW I NEED SOMETHING FROM THERE! I cant remember. this is not good. what if it was key to my survival in jersey!? freak i dont know. Ok i think.... maybe it has something to do with my camera? dude i dont know. i have to. do so much crap. anyways. Hope life is good. 

0 comments: