CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Round One

We leave to Paris tomorrow. Just me, Lindsey, Kelsey and Emily. It will be crazy I'm thinking. We don't have a plan really. We want to see four things specifically and figure out the rest there. I'm so excited. I wish we had a translator.......... cough...


The other night we took the 37 year old autistic man out for cake because it was his birthday and nobody really cared haha. We went to the only pastry shop that was open at 11 and he loved his cake and it was so funny. He is just so cut and dry with his speech but he's pretty smart and man. He says the funniest things. Someone got some pictures, I should put it on here. Then we bought a homeless man a brownie because we thought he was homeless, but after we gave it to him we realized he was not homeless.

A group of people from Minnesota just moved into our building so we're going to be friends with them so that will be nice to have a few more normal people to hang out with.

Thats all really. We're heading to the flea market right now. So have a freaking great day. I love you.

0 comments: