CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Entry 1: Should I Format it Like This? I don't think I should..

Alright, I'll start putting like, one picture per entry on this from now on I guess. Anna told me I can just make a journal from my notebook. I figured that was a good idea but the only time I really blog is late at night and everyone in this room is dead asleep by 1. So this just seems like a better option.


I just figured I'd post only the highlights. I don't want to post every freaking day. Too boring. Yesterday we did more sight seeing. We saw Big Ben, West Minster Abbey, Trafalga (CYD AND ANNA) Circle and The London Eye. It was a busy day but I loved it. We are doing all of the sight seeing stuff on nice days. "Nice," according to Rick is when its not raining. Yesterdays high could not have been anymore than 45. I'm not complaining but It was just cold and windy and I wouldn't have minded a museum. I freaking love museums. But yes. I still loved it all. I got this CRAZY bottle of Lemonade. It was awesome.

Today was a day that I feel like I will be having more of on this trip. I woke up a half hour late for class, and went back to sleep after class was over. Until 2. I didn't care though because my bunkmate snores soooo loud and I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30 last night. He seems to be having clearer nostrils tonight because its sounding pretty mild. Honestly I turned up Paramore on my iPod loud enough to drown out the snoring and THAT is when I fell asleep.

Anyways. We went shopping for some crap we needed, I should have my debit card back by TOMORROW! I tried to find the place I need to pick it up from this afternoon but I got lost haha. But yes. Tomorrow is the moment of truth. I'm kind of nervous it wont be there. But after that we went to the Globe to see the play Macbeth. I liked it. It was really cool to see how it was done. Plus we got to walk past the bridge that the dementors bust down on Harry Potter 6! Coooollll stuffff.

Well. Here I go. The snoring sounds like its at its mildest form, so wish me luck.

0 comments: