CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What theeeee.

Bit my thumbnail off. Its september. What exactly do I have to show for myself now? Alright. Ok. Yeah i need to start some mini projects. I need to take more pictures, buy a new computer, organize my room, i dont know. I should just be more productive and actually do things that I want to be doing. I was just SO self disciplined a year ago and now I'm falling apart.


Someone help.

I guess I just need to get like. Habitual again. Hahaha I used to not like saying habitual because it sounds like the word bi*** is in it. Same with Obituaries. haha

Well yeah. Im almost done with this small video project thing that I did. I dont know how I could ever make it 100% done because there's just so much i could do with it but its just crazy. I dont know. I hope it turns out in the end and I hope i force myself to just spend a day with it. Ill post it on here if it will fit. The file is like 15 GB right now. Freaking

Well yeah. I need to just be more productive. I need to be more cool. Im going to give a shout out to my friend Drew who should blog more. I love her blog more than anything. I cant remember what her blog is so just look for her in my followers list. Shes so funny, so smart, and i want to be cool like her.

Youre cool. Rock it, try it, be it.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

No more thumbnail dot... sad day.

And I wish you the best of luck with all that productivity! It's 3:37 AM... and I don't have all that much to show for myself right now. Ugh. =/

Andy said...

dude, you said it. i have so many unfinished projects it's ridiculous. so many that i've stopped attempting new ones haha. but i guess we just have to suck it up righ?