CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cant think.

I had such a great purpose about what i was going to blog about tonight.


I got in my car and i was sitting there thinking about life and crap and I really got the best idea of what to hurry and blog about tonight so i wouldnt forget it. And i got home, facebooked, and forgot what i was going to talk about. Universe. Geez

Im sick again though, I just barely got over strep and its pissing me off. I take vitamins regularly and this happens! Jonas Brothers are retarded. Are Kristen Stuart and Rob Pattinson really engaged? If they are i think its fake and if its not fake i think theyre retarded and if theyre not retarded then i think them getting married is retarded.

I'm writing again, and it makes me happy, so thats new. AWKERHNWERK WHY CANT I REMEMBER WHAT I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT!

Freaking, ill try to think of it while im at school tomorrow.

My next entry will be about the book i last read. INNN DEPTTHH! dun dun dun. it was easily my second favorite book of all time.

0 comments: