CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I don't know.


I don't know how I have 19 followers.


I don't know what to keep writing in this blog.

I don't know how I keep my friends.

I don't know how to keep stability in my life. It always seems to fail and slip away.

I don't know why I'm always so emotional and why SOMETHING always seems to be going wrong.

I don't know how to fix ANYTHING.

I don't know which secrets of mine are valuable to me anymore. Or which I even consider secrets.

I don't know where I'm really headed.

I don't know know which I miss more. Being 16 or not having to worry about anything except going to High School.

I don't know what prompted me to post this.

I don't know what the freak is going on with anything.


1 comments:

DiaNe said...

your honesty is really beautiful.