CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CYD!/Another Journal haha

Cyd had probably the most amazing two day long birthday anyone has ever known.  I went to the Miley Cyrus concert tonight (Cyd's real birthday) (Concert was good good good good good, me and missy are in love with her all over again and she loves us too.)


So anyways yesterday me and Anna and Cyd went to Topaz Mountain and we went on some amazing escapades. See Facebook for details, maybe I'll post some pictures on here, who knows. Anyways, it was way great. We ate food and hiked and climbed and hunted and pictured and we ambushed a ghost town. Then we went to the Santa Queen diner and ate food and played an arcade game or two and then we went on a mini long boarding adventure then we went to a golf course and ran around it was crazy. 

Then this morning! (Cyds REAL birthday) Me and Anna went and picked up Cyd to eat breakfast and we did and we ate and it was nice. Then I napped. Then we went to Trafalga and went mini-golfing. I won by two strokes. HA. then i went to MILEY then I met back up with cyd anna and brennen (Brennen is the new addition to our group of three, hes cool. We all like him) I ate cake and then took brennen home and we went on a mini longboarding ride and then got a drink then went home and here I am. BEST TWO DAYS EVER FOR CYDS BIRTHDAY!

He'res another funny journal entry haha

Journal #57 3/28/09

Hello Mutt! What up! I dont know what I should say to you! I'll try my best. But I think I may fail. Are you doing superfantasticuloulisticlyishious?! Because I am! You see, I went to bed at 10:30 last night. Like exactly, so I got exactly 8 1/2 hours of sleep! Can you believe that! It is a new record! I really have never fallen asleep MUTT! I just read the story of how you came to be "Mutt" & how I almost started to spell your name with one "T" instead of two t's. Good thing we went with the way I did. I couldn't see you being my Mutt any other way! Aly has a little cough. Poor Aly. I shall wish her my best. Hiram's Journal is named "Deshawn" But like Dashawn. Fastly said. Nahhmsayin!?! Tacy is texting me less frequently & it makes me sad. But its Chille. {I spelt Chill like Chille by accident I think thats funny hahaha} Miss Tuttle. Hiram told me to write Miss Tuttle. I dont want to though. Bye!

hahahaha ohhh man.
>Love you guys.

1 comments:

Matthew said...

LOVE your pics from the Topaz expedition! Looks like it was so much fun. Wish we had super-cool mountains here... sadness. =(