CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Freaking Dream.

I just woke up from an insanely lucid and real dream. It was so weird. I will describe from the beginning. As i remember.


It started when me and two girls were selected to go on a shopping spree at American Apparel with Tyra Banks. I couldnt really find much i wanted so i kind of watched the other two girls shop. One girl found a skirt thing that was like 60 dollars, and Tyra responded, "....ohhhhhhh. thats a little steep. I guess I'll still buy it for you."

So i guessed that 60 was our spending limit. I found a hoodie, V-neck thing. Grey. It was alright. So i got that.

Then we got back to our house and everybody freaked out asking us if it was fun and what we got. There were like 5 other guys there and im guessing (to keep things even) 6 girls. It was about that time that I realized i was on Americas Next top model. It was all normal to me. I got it, sat down on a couch, knew everybody's name. 

The next thing i remember was our first challenge. We had to act out a scene from a movie. All individually. My scene was from the Lion King and i had to act like my dad was just killed by that stampeed. I did a great job, i cried on cue and everyone clapped for me. Even tyra. After I finished, someone said something to tyra like, "Well this isnt extremely fair for all of us, Gavin played Jasper in twilight." Hahaha and then like, my dream acted like i was watching TV and it showed a clip of my performance on Twilight. I look sexy as a vampire.

Alright then the drama ensued. Top Model fills a good 15 minutes of drama. Let me tell you. The parents of one of the girls came to the house and got pissed at her for being on the show. She hadn't told her parents or something. We were all so curious as to what was going on, also so concerned. 

After that ended, we had ANOTHER challenge. Tyra stood before us and said, "I have papers in my hand... and pencils. When i tell you to start, you will run up here. Get a paper and pencil, and write who you think is going to win Americas Next.. Top... Model." So we all did and i was towards the end of the line and nobody said my name and then this one guy was like. "Now, I voted for this person, because of how i treated him at the beginning of this competition... The twilight kid." And everybody clapped, it was like i had won, but i only received one vote. But i remember IN MY DREAM I THOUGHT THIS Its ok that i only have one vote because its best to remain under the radar until the very end and then you just WIN! So then the episode ended and it showed clips from next week. It showed the girl getting yelled at by her dad and she responded by saying, NO! GAVIN LIED TO YOU! THATS NOT TRUE! haha it even wrote it in sub titles like they do sometimes. Well. yeah. that was my dream. hahaha

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

interesting. Very interesting.

Also, Erin Lee gave me a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower last year and I really loved it.

Audra McKell Packham said...

Gavin, I want your dreams. That was the most entertaining thing I've read all week.

Matthew said...

I don't remember most of mine... prolly for that very reason! Love it, though.