CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Here we are thumbnail.

Its going to happen. I haven't decided when. But I know I'm going to do it. The small spot on my thumbnail is going to be bitten off soon. Dont make fun of me because I know you really want to. But I really am hesitant to bite it off.


Its lame but I've always been extremely sentimental about... everything. I don't like throwing things away that remind me of good times or good things or good people. This little dot. Saw. It. All. hahahahahahahaha this is so WEIRD!

Here is the picture. You can see the dot along the white crest of the tip of my thumbnail. The little dark dot.
Isnt it just great? I know.

Well I guess I'll do it like, September First. Thats a pretty good day to do it I think. Because a part of my summer was during August and so if its September its all separated. Yeah yeah. Good thinking. 

Well, this weekend was amazing. Thank you everyone who helped make it amazing. I love my friends. 

Have a great day, and dont make fun of my fingernail sentiments.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

I need to make fun of it, just a little.

misc. said...

frodo