CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Real Life Journal


I've told you guys that one of the reasons I keep this blog is because I am not disciplined enough to habitually write in a real journal, but because I always get on the computer at night, it is easy for me to just post a quick blog every once in a while.


BUT HEY! GUESS WHAT! HERE COMES A REAL LIFE JOURNAL ENTRY! This is from my English class from my Senior year.

Journal #35

Yo! Mutt! What up! That's tight. Well man. OK! Here goes! Gavin's hair is going to look insane come 12:00 this afternoon. It will be crazzzy! <---- (Micky Mouse Looking) {the dot in the exclamation looks like mickey mouses ears and head} Anyways. Life is rad. You are rad. And school is rad. All the way yo! You know exactly how I speak. I dont know what I am saying. I'm very tired. OK! Now I am to write for real life. I'm just kind of chillin here. Oh yeah! I'm really close to getting my eagle! Yeah dog I know! Ok, I have to get my Pet, Photo, Radio, Astrology and some other merit badge and them I AM DONE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE! Yay! I know Mutt! Are you excited for me? THX! LOL! OMFGSH! WTF! Who do you think you are? Yeah you! I'm talking here! Geez. Holy freak calm yourself! I blame Hiram for all my misfortune. But thats chill. Because one day I will pummel him into the ground. JK. If this is used as evidence in some future case then it isn't true! I didn't do it! I'm innocent I tell you! But for real. I wont hurt him. I'm over it. He can make me misfortunate all that he ever wants. So now that I've cleared my name for the death of a certain Hiram Jacob. I am going to bid to you my farewell. I hope you have an excellent day my journalrific friend Mutt! You stay a good little journal until I see you again. Dont be hitting on too many other other journals while I'm gone!

There is one other entry that will just blow your mind as equally as I'm sure this one has. I hope you enjoyed.

I love Cyd. Shes prevented emotional breakdown one too many times and I'm lucky to have her in my life. I'm going up to Idaho next week! and im excited. How are you? Inform me.

Starting this blog post. I decided I am going to add one amazing picture in each of my blog posts. Ill give credit when I can find it. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Kelsea said...

haha wow. ya that entry really did blow my mind. and to think while every one was quietly sitting in their desks writing away you were over there practically freaking out in your brain haha so funny.

Mike said...

Did you name your journal Mutt? Haha Love it.