CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

What is going on.


I figure that people are discovering that there is more that they can do with their time instead of blogging about seemingly pointless things. But you guys are seriously slacking lately with blog posts. I need to follow new people or something because you guys are seriously boring me.


Anyways. Im up in Idaho visiting my cousin Kate currently. I missed her and it was a good day. Tomorrow is conference, I intend to listen closely while I'm listening.

Enjoy this picture. I like it. I want to find cool places like this in utah somewhere.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Ummmm I just started mine. So fallow me. Even though it's not that exciting haha

Mike said...

I mean follow*

Matthew said...

And I'm back! I PROMISE this time! =P

Gavin said...

Hahahaha sureeee guys. You will never last.