CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hair

Ive had a really stupid obsession about my hair ever since my brother started dating Ashley when i was 16. she was in hair school and would do stuff to my hair all the time for free and for practice. It was habit forming. when you get it changed every two months for two years, you get bored of your hair really quickly. I tried re-creating one of the pictures from my last post with this one. I failed miserably, but morgan was rushing. hahaha he found out i blowdry my hair, i had to explain to him that it wasnt my fault, he claims he doesnt judge me, but im sure he does...just a bit. ALSO MTV does this stupid "Please Stand By" Thing like every ten minutes. its pissing me off. Also..... I got a girl pregnant, im killing myself, i suffocated a cat and i stabbed a cop.....APRIL FOOLS! ha. suckers.



2 comments:

Kelsea said...

your attractive. this looks like american apparel model.

DiaNe said...

I KNEW it was an April Fool's joke! There is no way anyone could be as obsessed about their hair nearly as much as that!

You're good.