CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well this is New

Look at my blog. Do you see it. Look harder. Yes there is something new. Something special. If you found it. Im proud of you. If you didnt, go cut yourself, with paper of course.


Yeah i got all fancy. It came at a price. It wiped everything of mine. My music, the blogs i follow and the ones i posted along the side there. I had to go through and type it all in and yeah. It wasnt too bad but i mean hey. gotta work for the creative...looking...blog. I hope it is aesthetically pleasing. 

Also. Im getting a little more blonde in my hair tomorrow. Get ready to probably be pissed!

4 comments:

Gavin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gavin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DiaNe said...

I love the new look! You'll have to teach me how to do it to mine so that I get more followers than you.

Wendy said...

Oh Gav. I'm so sorry. I feel like it's my fault for introducing you to the blog accessories. But it looks awesome!!! Love youl