CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference.

Any of you seen the moons reflection on Utah lake? Its a good thing. ha


Conference weekend. it was a crazy one. First there was drama about the priesthood session and how i was going with my home teacher but morgan didnt want to drive up with us so it would have just been me and this guy ive talked to once and i eventually had to bribe morgan with pizza to get him to come up with me. it was worth it because they got along a lot better than i would have if it was just me and him. It was a good conference overall. I watched three full sessions!!! haha.

Then Donald Trump fired Chloe Kardashian because she had a DUI she was working on so donald fired her based off of NOTHING on the task. I dont watch the apprentice much and the one time i gave it a shot it was the dumbest thing ive ever seen. pants are done. Stay safe. 

Hope you had a good weekend. mine was awesome.