CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fix

I just realized that the titles to my blogs are funny. This title, for example, could mean a number of things. Like. I need to fix my door. I need my fix of ecstasy. or... i guess thats it.


I really have a hard time fixing things about me. YES! YOUR LUCKY DAY! Another depressing blog that really is not meant to be depressing. I just can NOT let things go! not like, grudges or anything, I just cant move on and look forward. I feel like I am not capable of fixing broken things for myself. I have to rely on others and i hate it. I have to whine, complain and rant about my problems just so i can feel a little bit better. After a while i eventually forget and move on, but I wish i knew how to be the kind of person who pushes past hard times and lets go of things that hurt me. Any suggestions on how to fix myself? Im open to ideas such as Potions and Spells. Or more simple things such as... gosh i dont know. candy? Eating my feelings? I hear thats pretty popular.

I have ten followers. Hello! Thank you for following me. 

4 comments:

misc. said...

i wish it were as easy as a spell. so gav you've made it through the hardest part! for alcoholics the first thing they need to do is admit they have a problem, and you've done that! you have identified your problems and realized on your own that you have a problem. now all you need to do is go through all the other 7 steps! hahah i know you can do it, REACH FOR THE STARS!

DiaNe said...

You can eat and eat and eat but nothing will ever fill that void.

Who the hell is this guy?

(tell me you know what that's from)

Gavin said...

FRIENDS! Brad Pitts Cameo.

Matthew said...

I was going to go the total opposite direction of misc. and say drink away your troubles, but that ALWAYS gets one in trouble. SO... don't do that.

I've had the same issues in the past and, although I still hold onto things for a while, I've discovered that keeping just a "piece" of whatever the issue was with you and deciding to let the rest go is the secret to moving on. Don't let others tell you what to think or feel. Do what YOU feel is right, just don't let anyone around you see your efforts.