CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Second Place Victory

When you visit my blog, you will notice music comes from the computer also. Its weird right? Well the music is all great and specifically chosen. One of my all time favorite songs is Second Place Victory by This Day and Age. (Wait, by Something Corporate is my number one all time fav. song) The lyrics. So good


"Its breath taking to think of you, and to learn that sometimes the only way out is through. Its mind numbing to think of yesterday, Id run to you now if i could but things have changed. I heard you say Its enlightening, think of the breeze, to believe in things, we cant see. 

Its mind numbing to think of yesterday, we'll look toward the stars and dream that we're airplanes, i heard you say, its enlightening, think of the breeze when you watch the sun set, think of me. So here we go. Lets show them how to live, accept the pain, always forgive. Watch the sun go down, learn the sound of following all that's complete."
I've had a crappy past couple of days. I hoped the weekend would help but I even had an awful weekend. Nothing was working for me and it just sucked. I try so hard to stay positive and not rip myself up from the inside. Its hard though. I cant stop focusing on so many things and I cant help thinking so negatively about myself and why things cant work. I am extremely grateful for the power of music. Songs like Second Place Victory really help me in the most emo way. Even if its only for a few minutes, my mind can rest. I can stop thinking. Feel better and soak in the sound. I do need help though. Things just suck right now.

My goal isnt to get you feeling sorry for me i promise hahaha i just hit rough patches and getting it down on here helps me sort things out. I love you for reading this. Stay safe.


1 comments:

misc. said...

best song to sing with you, sorry your down, wish i could help, dont think i can, will try anyways