CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Straight up.


I'm not sure what the rules are according to proper blogging guidelines, but I'm adding to my blog for the second time in one day. Sorry. I felt the need to spread the word about my new favorite mini-series. Called "Web Therapy" It stars Lisa Kudrow and it's hilarious to me. Here is the URL  http://lstudio.lexus.com   alright i have no clue if that worked because this is... crazy. Also, I'm having a hard time deciding who I'm talking to exactly, so if you want to tell friends of yours who know me, to add my blog, I would like to have friends. I like looking at other peoples blogs. It keeps me occupied. I really need to get out of here.

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

Gavin, we all want friends. Doesn't mean we all get any.