CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dumb.

Alright, I view myself as "Fully recovered" from my surgery. I declared myself this YESTERDAY ok? So today, I wake up with an upset stomach, im angry about it, but figured id be fine. After rushing to the bathroom literally 10 times in 2 hours, I know somethings wrong with me. Dont worry, it progressively got worse. We worried it was my kidneys acting up, and almost had to go to the dang doctor. Because i had no food in me, i didnt want to risk taking any of my left over pain killers. So I had to just freaking writhe in pain while watching disney channel. Dont worry, it was a good Hannah Montana. But then it turned into a Cory in the House freaking marathon. I had to enter the bathroom one more time following that discovery.... Freaking Kyle Massey can die. Anyways, the miserable day wore on and my back pain slowly went away and turned into a more tolerable pain. In my legs. Then the pains went away altogether! It was exciting. I still feel a little uneasy in my stomach but hopefully Ill feel better in the morning. Anyways. I guess i just have to vent...to myself haha.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

Yes, Kyle Massey is a plague on the Disney name. I'm so glad we agree.

Gavin said...

HE IS HORRIBLE! He thinks he is a mix between Keenan Thompson and Raven herself! He needs to die. But in the episode I watched, I laughed out loud a couple times from things said from his friends.