CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Last Christmas.

I know I'm being an emotional freak about this but I'm very sentimental about my Christmases. This was my last Christmas at home before I leave on my mission and I hated how much that stuck in my head for the past two weeks. I am a mommas boy and being away for Christmas is going to be a really big challenge for me. I loved my Christmas this year. We did all of our old school traditions and it was perfect. My grandpa stayed with us and he gave this talk that none of us saw coming. It lasted about an hour and I'm so glad I didn't nod off along with several of my siblings and relatives because it was so genuine and spiritual and once it was over I wanted to just hug him. He I don't think he will ever know how much I love and appreciate him simply because I suck at being an open grandson. I hope I don't have a panic attack and postpone leaving on my mission any further than I already have, because I don't think I would be able to have another "last" Christmas. It was too hard. But I'll never forget this year. I'll probably post some Christmas pictures once I move back to my apartment. Hope who ever is reading this had a good Christmas.

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

Well there's only thing to do...start a family feud that lasts generations. Say things you can't take back, make everyone in your family hate you and curse the day you were born.

That way, leaving them will be much, much easier. They'll probably even thank you for doing so.

Gavin said...

I swear i replied to this already. I said something like. Ive considered this tactic. but unfortunately im just too loved. Its difficult not being able to be hated. but what am i talking about, im sure you know what thats like. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DiaNe said...

I have not the slightest clue what you're talking about. I spend all my energy trying to get people TO like me. I wasn't always this well loved and admired.