CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Glad.

I dont know why its so hard to be staying at your original house after moving out. I have to call and... check in... It's weird. I mean I honestly do love being home, but it's just WEIRD. I've always loved visiting every Sunday but sleeping over. For a week. Has been too much parental supervision for me to handle. I love my family so much, I cant stress it enough. I don't want to sound like being here is the worst thing ever because its not. I just think its so weird how my brain has already trained itself so well to living on its own...my own...? It's not even like my apartment is amazing. My roommates are... tolerable, but I don't particularly enjoy being around them. So I'm not exactly sure why I'm not having a great time at home...


Alright. Im pretty sure you guys are done with that subject. I also needed to vent/complain about my fortunate/unfortunate situation involving my vacating roommate, Ben. A room has opened in the current ward he attends, so he's moving out. I was kind of sad that it wasn't my other roommate doing the moving (I hope he somehow never finds this blog, but why the heck would he?). Anyways. I was ok about it because I had the hopes that someone would move in that I might actually get along with. But no. Jason has to crush my hopes by telling me "By the way, I told a friend from Alaska that the room opened up, he's been looking for a place so he probably is going to move in." I... was sad.  I asked, "Oh thats fine... is he cool?" and he hesitated... It kept getting worse. He responded with, "Um... he has his quirks. He would do a lot of things that got on my nerves, but he's really nice." Just saying, if JASON thinks that the kid is weird... that is not a good sign. So I'm considering moving out if this is truly the case. Ill be sure to update you... my three followers to this blog :)

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

You never know. But...yeah, it's gonna suck. Merry Christmas.