CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Classification of Vain?


Not sure if this is ok for me to do. But I want to put up some of my favorite pictures. My appearance changes like none other. By appearance I mean my hair mostly. I still don't know why I get so bored of my hair so quickly. I haven't had my natural hair color since... I'm thinking 9th grade. That's weird. But anyways. These are just some cool pictures. Some of them were taken by my friends, some I took myself. Just documenting some mild forms of art haha. This is the style of hair I prefer most.  But I just think these pictures are dang awesome. That makes me sound like a freaking... idiot haha. 


We are going to take another awesome photo shoot hopefully this month so I'll make sure once they are edited they will go up here. I'm mostly going to be taking pictures of my friends, so hopefully I don't come off as so narcissistic in that blog entry.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

I'm glad you put music on here! Now I can get a good feel for what music you like, and what I should explore.

Merry (early) Christmas, Gavin!

Allie said...

Heck yes we are taking pictures! I assume you're talking about us? Also, yes you are vain. Haha. But I still love you.