CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yes, it was legit.

Ok. You have to understand, Im superstitious only because I'm hopeful. Hopeful that there are certain things in this world that can be controlled beyond what is seen as possible. I think that sentence needs revising, but i cant put my brain onto here. I saw a shooting star tonight. First thing that popped into my mind was "S***!" It really did scare me so bad because it was so huge. It looked more like an airplane than a shooting star. It was crazy because it like dissolved into lots of sparkling pieces as it entered the atmosphere, and I wanted to wish on it. I just freaking had to because i NEVER see legitimate shooting starts. I dont think meteor showers count. I stood there, and thought... I dont know what to wish for... I really couldnt. I didnt want my wish to be a prayer, you know like, "please bless me to come into great wealth" or "Please send me something that will bring more purpose in my life" i wanted it to be a WISH! The problem is, i havent wished on anything for so long. I used to wish to be able to have a super power when i blew out birthday candles haha all the way up until i was 10. Embarrassing. Anyways, I like to think i have a wish in reserve until im ready for a legitimate wish. Any suggestions?


I love you for reading these. Stay safe.

4 comments:

DiaNe said...

hahaah, that's what you were thinking? I feel bad for ruining your wishing process by talking and laughing. You did scare me, quite a bit. But I am slowly getting used to you yelling obscenities at me.

your friend said...

love.
=)

kendel said...

I'm not sure you know me haha..but pretty sure I love this post and I can relate, I laughed at the wishing like a prayer part- I'm guilty.

Gavin said...

Hahaha i do not know who you are. But I already love you.