CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Anna

Friends come into my life at random times and for random reasons. Three years ago, i started stealing friends from my cousin Kate. It started from MSN Messenger. I got viperdawg's email address among a few others. I started talking to Anna summer of 06 and we were never anything more than friends of friends until somewhere around the end of 2007. We would mostly hang out with kate and danielle when we were around each other. I first realized she was out of her mind when she dressed up as a bandit to play guitar hero with danielle and chelsi at chelsi's boyfriend bens house. I thought she was crazy, but hilarious at the same time.


One of the next times i saw her was a guitar hero session in her basement. It was me anna danielle and probably annie. They would all go crazy when it was their turn with the guitar and then i got up and just played the song in a standing position. Right from the start anna encouraged me not to care about who is watching you and just go crazy. Ive always admired her for being her own individual person, someone who never lets the opinions of others get to her. Its something ive always struggled with and its something that annas always tried to help me with. Whenever im with anna i can be who i am and she never judges me....(with the exception of constructive criticism... done out of love)

Anna doesnt have a blog, but she should. She is honestly the funniest person ive ever known. Dont feel bad, shes impossible to compete with. She is the first to start everything. New words, fads, trends. Whatever she does, is praised and copied. It must get on her nerves but im jealous of her for that. I steal things from her all the time. The current phrase ive stolen from her is "Dont you know by now?" I say it way too much. I try hard to be as funny as her, but it never works. Proof of her sense of humor, the last thing she texted me tonight before she went to bed was, "In my prayer, i legitimately started saying thankful for wolves." Hahaha oh my freak i do love her so much.

I hope i do enough for her. I try being the friend that she needs but i feel like im either too mellow, to calm, or too quiet. When her and kate were like. one human being, she had someone to be completely crazy and out of her mind with. I feel like i hold her back, but im thankful im clinging to my personality rather than trying to completely be just like her hahaha. But i do love her and im so thankful to have her as a friend. Ever since i moved out into my own apartment she has come over honestly at LEAST once a week. I dont think we've missed a week of hanging out since summer. Moving out was tough at first, but her comic relief helped so much and the hilarious text after text after text always kept me company. Anna is the only person who, when hanging out, we can be doing absolutely nothing and still have a good night. A four hour car ride with her is more than pleasant because its always good crazy conversation. I hope she never ever ever loses her crazy out of her mind personality. Lil truth got to lay down them tracks afore she has them babies and that husban. If you ever meet her and come into contact with her, remind her to be safe. She's going to end up being mauled by her wolves in alaska if shes not careful :D   

Love you anna darling.