CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snow

Ive had an obsession with snow since i can remember. Honestly ive always associated snow with my childhood and thats most likely the reason why I prefer winter to summer. It was snowing tonight on my way home from my parents house and I've just been freaking out that this is the last winter ill have here in utah for the next two years. I dont know why this effects me so much because its not a big deal at all. The look and feel of winter gives me good feelings. I hope so badly i get sent somewhere it snows during the winter. I dont care if i have to go to siberia or something like that just to get it. I want and i need snow.


Have any of you done the hyperspeed thing during a snowstorm while in your car? When i was younger and my dad was driving us through a blizzard he would say. "Alright kids, are you ready to go into hyperspeed?!" We would all huddle towards the middle of the car so we had a good view of the windshield. Right then, he would turn on his brights and it looks like it does on star wars or star trek when they go really really fast. Im guilty of doing this during snow storms.

I also find out that writing again keeps my mind very preoccupied and has been helping me out a lot. It keeps my mind stable and less emo. I even think my story is a pretty good idea, hopefully i finish this one. I didnt mean for my entries to become so boring and unplanned/unorganized. They've become an article for the angsty teen. I didnt intend this. Ill try to get more creative. Let me know whats going on in your life. Stay safe. 

AND. Im going to try my hardest to stop texting and driving. I do it. A lot. But its a selfish thing to do, no matter how safe I think im being.

1 comments:

Kelsea said...

WHAT ON EARTH! no joke i did the EXACT thing last night! looking at the snow coming towards the windshield and noticing how cooooool it is and how it looks like i am traveling through space. wow. serendipitous