CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Roommate...s

I used to talk a lot about the roommate section of my life. I guess it's because I had just moved out and the roommate dynamic was the only interesting thing that was going on. But once you grow up its just another thing. Lets recap on the life and times of roommates past.


In the beginning there was Jason and Ben. Ben was 26 and was into W.o.W. He was a training nurse and had no life so he was never home, and if he WAS home he was with his wayyyy scary friend playing world of warcraft in his room. aaand Jason.. Oh Jason. Bless his heart. He was a good 200 pounds and owned a gun. My friends liked him because he grew up in Alaska. But he had zero friends and was just flat out awkward and did not have much of a life. But he fixed my phone once! Which I am still thankful for.

I lived with them for 6 months, then Ben got a life and new friends so he moved out with cooler people. I had my hopes up for a fun nice roommate but in the end Jason comes and tells me "My friend from alaska is moving in. He got home from his mission a week ago and is pretty interesting." He was an awful human who was named... something. I cant remember. He was awful though and having such crappy roommates forced me to move out. I hated being home, and I hated them.

So now we are to Morgan. We weren't friends for the first month but then we started watching tv together and actually got along well. We became real life friends even. It was weird. We'd do late night mcdonalds runs and he actually had cool friends that we would hang out with. We even drove to Vegas together once. He was cool, but he really wanted to be Rob Dyrdek which I hated about him. And he looked seriously the worst with his shirt off because he has freaking blood veins all over and he did it a lot. Worst.

So someone bought the contract to that new apt and I had to move into a new one. I started out with David and Filipe. Both of them kept to themselves and did nothing all day all the time. Filipe found a girl and got married fast and David dated this midget asian girl. He was really nice though and he still helps me out with electronic stuff if I need it. So after Filipe moved out we got another ethnic to take his spot. Mr. Moses. His first name is moses, his last name is Lugo. And then david moved and now I have winston. Moses is never here and Winston is a normal human who likes cage fighting...


This was awful and the most boring and I don't know why I felt like writing it but I sure did.

I drive a Hyundai Sonata now. Still doesnt have a name and I already cracked the bumper by backing out into a truck.

6 comments:

Anna Wolf said...

hahahaha YOU TOTALLY BACKED INTO THAT TRUCK. i have six butterfingers. dude i forgot what i was going to say… your roommates suck. but filipe was sexy and winston was wearing a scarf yesterday. and i liked when jason cleaned his gun. and i liked when i tried to bust into that freaks room but he slammed his door on me. that was funny. and when we dumped the rest of our frozen hot chocolates in jasons toilet. i think we picked on him the most, which was the least smart cause he had a gun. moses is funny dude. i like him.

Bayley Brook said...

i feel like moses is fake. i've still never seen a single trace of him except for that latino magazine on the toilet in the bathroom....which we did NOT intrude to look at.. anyway, winston was nice, and i like his name.

Soren Jensen said...

*Moises.

Gavin said...

Haha yeah guys listen to soren and respect the name. But freaking... That magazine.. I will never know. I cant believe you all actually read this! long and boring

Gavin said...

Wait... I spelled his name wrong... my mistake. Maybe I was just doing it for comedic effect. It's more funny if its the bible version of his name.

Michael said...

"Ben was 26 and was into W.o.W. He was a training nurse and had no life so he was never home."

Hahahaha I LOL'ed. You have had the creepiest roommates.