CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's because I named him Chase.

January 21st:

New car purchased : $12,700

January 23rd:
New tires: $300

Janaury 24th:
Tinting Windows and Headlights: $200

February 9th:
Busted electrical system: $1,200

June 16th:
New Break Pads: $800

August 20th:
New Fuel Pump: $300

October 7th:
Tire Blowout: $300

January 18th... One. freaking. year. later...:
Messed up alignment and words I don't remember and shit: $1,400

Worst car, worst year for money to exist. F you Chase. F you seriously so much of that F... You were the worst car and I will not miss you and you're ugly too.

Worst.

Thank you everyone for making me happy today. You're all ridiculously important to me.

This weekend was great. Park City and just Fantastic Mr. Fox and fun and good. I'm so lucky to have so many more Up moments in my life than Down.


1 comments:

katemonster said...

you like forgot about the deer that broke your radiator or whatever it was. wasn't that like 700 bucks?