CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

CASSIE!!!

I had such a good day today! Kate didn't wake me up as early as I thought she would and I'm so thankful for that haha so my day started out right.


I got to work at 12:30 and the whole time I was just so prepared for my 5 hour shift I didn't even care at all that I was there I was just happy and it was me and Catie and Sierra and we ordered a pizza to be delivered to us and the pizza man was super confused and I ate it all and I was so happy about that and then I went home and felt tired and sore so I just watched tv but then I was like.. I should run.

So I ran but I felt like I wanted to sprint today so I decided to run only one mile but as fast as I could so I ran at a 7.7 because an 8 will just kill you. Ran and ran and just BARELY made the mile in under 8 minutes. So proud of myself because seriously I don't remember if I was ever capable of that.

So then I called Cassie and asked if I could take her and Amanda to get sonic because I miss them a lot sometimes and we just talked about everything and talked for so long and I loved it and I like them so much.

It was as good as awful Thursdays could ever be because usually I hate thursdays because all I want out of them is for it to be over so it can be the weekend.

0 comments: