CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Stuff.

I'm going to start doing stuff.


I don't know what kind of stuff or even if that stuff will be stuff worth doing but I really want to force myself to apply my skills better. I know that I'm capable of things and it's worth getting involved because right now I feel like I'm kind of floating by watching everything happen that I want to be doing. I know I will be doing more once I get to California but there are things I can be doing right now at UVU or like... atttttt somewhere!

I want to volunteer at a hospital for kids or like, hang out with cancer patients or something! I can just be doing more and I'm sick of just talking about doing stuff that I know I can do.

That, and we're going to make more friends. We still haven't forgotten about our new years resolution.

0 comments: