CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Uh.

I think this is the longest ive ever gone without posting something on my blog. Hello. My absence was not in vein. vain? I was out doing really important things and accomplishing a lot of my goals. If you know me at all, you know that that is a lie.


I did a cool photoshoot with my friends Missy Allie and Berkeley. it turned out really cool! The basic idea was mine, the location and make-up was not my idea, but it feels great to have an image in your head and then to be able to produce it. Here are a 
couple of my favorites.
Cool right?

There are cooler ones that i will post once i have permission. But if you want to check out the ones of me then check out my facebook. hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

My plane tickets are bought for New Jersey and San Diego and Arizona. Its going to be a crazy trip. I still dont know what to expect.

I wish i had interesting things to say..

I ate cookies at Kelsea's tonight and i never have enjoyed cookies more in my entire life. I ate millions of fresh ones and i just. felt so great. Love you kelsea

ALSO! 50TH BLOG! Its my golden blog anniversary! Who knew id come so far?

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

can't wait for your mama to see these.

Filipi Caris said...

hey mann...

first comment from Brazil no?

auhauhauhauha mann... really really cool that ur are going to travel a lot on this vacations and i really hope u enjoy a lot!!!

Enjoy for me.... i've never been at USA.... but one day i'm going to visit u there.. and i wait the same from u...

God bless u man...

and. the pictures... they are great man...

so... Have a really nice weekend full of laughs....

Berkeley Nicole Ward said...

Like these pictures are really really detaily . . . kinda like my Pocahontasy drapes! I love you Gavin! you're a stud