CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

POSITIVE POST!

Alright everyone listen up. I promised you a positive happy post and its about dang time that it actually happened. First of all. Alison should have stayed on american Idol over Gokey breath. Next. I will be residing at my parents house for the next two days. I will be babysitting my little niece Ada, all the while making some much needed cash. I love ada, mostly because she can finally now say my name. Next. Im watching the news and they must be getting bored over there because they did a whole segment on Eyelashes and how we can improve them. But not just one of those HERES A TIP! its one of those things they treat it like a movie. Its effing weird. The news is pointless. Unless there is something like. i dont know sometimes its good but 90 percent of the times i just hate it for being like. PROBLEM PROBLEM PROBLEM WE ARE ALL DAMNED! By damned i might mean doomed. It is a negative thing, the news.

Well my life is not something to proclaim to the world at the moment. Mostly because nothing new is going on. I have to go all the way down to UVU to drop one stupid class that i registered for by accident. By accident i mean I registered for it intending to take it, and then dropping it realizing it was a bad idea. BUT I AM GOING TO STAR TREK TOMORROW NIGHT WITH DREW AND ANNA! I am excited and i havent seen a single star trek thing in my life. Well i may have seen one of the old movies when i was like three or four. but the only thing i remember has something to do with whales and how spock can talk to them. But i am so excited for the movie, even though i wont be asleep till like 4 and ill have to wake up at 7 with Ada. I wonder how that will work haha. ARE YOU ALL SO PROUD OF THIS POST! SO MUCH POSITIVITY IM SURE YOU ARE ALL FREAKING OUT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! spock talking to whales would be Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. OHMYGOSHI'MSOEXCITED. and congratulations on the positive post.