CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reagan Mike and Devyn

Reagan and Mike moved today. Its funny because they decided to move a little over a week ago and it never was like, a huge issue for me. I knew id miss them but Vegas is only a few hours away and I just thought id be fine. 


I said goodbye today and all day ive just felt like crying haha. I wasnt choked up or anything when i hugged Reagan goodbye. I was surprised. But now its getting to me. I've always been closest to my oldest sister when it comes to sibling relationships. Its mostly been this last year that weve gotten closest but i really didnt realize it. She is moved there. permanently. We would go to lunch at least once a week and i saw Devyn almost every other day. It really sucks.

Well here are pictures i took yesterday of us at a petting zoo. We spent the afternoon together before they packed up the rest of their stuff. 



Ill still see them a lot so it really is fine. Whoa. this is centering itself. This is new. Wait. Did i do this? Anyways. I have GOT to stop being so depressing and sad on these blogs. Im sure its getting old. next post will be happy and positive i promise.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

you're allowed to be sad about this! I'm glad you have a good relationship with her. And hey, it's an excuse to go to Vegas!

misc. said...

could devyn be a more photogenic baby? ps i think its wierd that you think we think its wierd for you to be sad about this.