CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

B-b-brian.

This is a brand new song just completed by my friend Brian. Dont be pissed because its a cover because he does very few covers and writes tons of awesome songs. This is one of my favorite songs and i feel like he did an awesome job making it his own. Hes been into making his songs more electric and rappish and im alright with that but in my opinion his best element is acoustic stuff like this song.


Brian is the one im going to go hang out with in New Jersey in June. Weve known each other for 3 years and its been all through technology haha. I know it sounds effing weird and you only hear about people who meet online and finally meet up. But in my head its not weird at all. Probably because its happening to me..but still i mean its freaking New Jersey! And its Brian Dunn! Its going to be an awesome trip and im excited to get the freak out of utah and spend some time over there with him.

Huhhhh. what else. Im going to be getting my mission stuff started soon. I know a lot of you are not sure why ive been waiting so long but its just been a lot of stuff. Things are going to be getting rolling soon. I really have no idea when im actually going to be heading out, but it might not be until october... :/ meh. Lots of crap. But im excited to get excited for it hahaha.

OOOKKKK the song would not attach via video clip attachment thing so ill post it in the future when i can figure out how to do that.

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

ok...got my hopes up.