CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ctrmsahmis!


Well today was Christmas. If you would like to take a moment and read the blog I posted a year ago today, I mean, you can. If you do, you'll be very confused. Because last Christmas I kept saying sad things that it was my last Christmas for two years and it was just perfect and so sad blah. Well yeah, you will obviously see that I am still around wont you. Because of that, it was a strange Christmas for me.


I kept telling my parents I didn't want much for Christmas because I wasn't even supposed to be here technically. They were nice and were like ohhh yes you are supposed to be here. Its perfect its wonderful its fine... Meh, I dont know. The stigma of being 19 and Utah and males is you should be on a mission. These next couple of years are going to be tough. Some people really will look down on me for not being on a mission, and that will suck. But anyways. CHRISTMAS! Yes. It was great.

It was also weird because my older brother Logan is in a wilderness therapy type of rehab place down in Phoenix until the 7th of January and so he was gone. We missed him, so that was sad. But he's doing so well and we're all glad he's getting help.

Reagan had to spend Christmas in Washington with her husbands family and that sucked. I love Reagan so freaking much and I hated not getting to see her. But we're going on a road trip to pick up Logan so PARTYYYYY!

I love you guys. I love reading your blogs and I love you for reading my blog. Stay safe while you're out of school, and I hope you all had a good Christmas.

0 comments: