CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Emo Pic. Hallo

I know I already give anyone who reads this enough proof to be convinced of how Emo I am, and this picture isn't helping at all, but i saw it and I gave a FOR REAL laugh. I know.


My halloween wasnt extremely eventful. We were denim. Me cyd anna and drew. We were very nice denim. Anna was a gorilla... in denim. Drew was a monkey... in denim. Cyd was a dinosaur... in denim. and i was a substitute teacher... in denim. We watched some movies and yelled at some kids and stared at each other and stuff. It was good.

I...uh, am registered for school for spring semester. So thats a good thing. Once i finish next semester I'll be done with my freshman year AND some of my second year. dont make fun of me im aware ive been in school for almost two years.

I hate the haunting shows on Discovery. I like hobble creek trails. I will marry Hocus Pocus and my friends are great to me. 

1 comments:

Matthew said...

LOVE the pic. So funny!