CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow

Every year ever since I can remember I would record the day that it first snowed every year. I love it when it finally starts to snow. It's the best day when it finally snowed.


Today I woke up to it snowing! that was great. But then it stopped, but then me Cyd and Anna went to the Haunted Forrest and it started snowing right when we pulled in. It snowed at least an inch by the time we left, it was crazyyy. But I loved it and it made the experience cool. The forrest was awesome by the way. Screamed way more times than i thought possible. Ran from so many things so fast. It was good. Im feeling very ok right now.

1 comments:

Andy said...

It's weird but I'm a little jealous. We probably won't get snow for a month yet and it sounds really fun right now! Enjoy it some for me :)